CONVERGE Hits the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
The pace of innovation ever increases, blurring the lines between creativity, technology and media. Brimming with opportunity and challenge, this disruption ultimately empowers the consumer and drives companies to rethink marketing, increase creativity and explore new business strategies.
Join visionaries from Adobe, DigitasLBi, Razorfish and The Coca-Cola Company for a discussion about this convergence trend and hear firsthand how brands, agency executives and technology providers have used the principles of this movement to reimagine what is possible and thrive.
All guests will receive a copy of CONVERGE: Transforming Business at the Intersection of Marketing and Technology by panelist Bob Lord.
Doors open at 2:30PM, panel begins as 3PM.
- Abbey Klaassen - Advertising Age, Executive Editor
- Neil Bedwell - Global Group Director, Digital Strategy and Content, The Coca-Cola Company
- Guy Duncan, Global Creative Director, The Coca-Cola Company
- Bob Lord - Razorfish, Global CEO
- Luke Taylor - DigitasLBi, Global CEO
- Mark Phibbs - Adobe, VP EMEA Marketing